Whether you're an adult or a child, a boy or a girl, one essential piece of gear is a pair of quality waterproof rain pants, and that's exactly what you have with the Patagonia Torrentshell rain pants. These pants are made from 100% waterproof and breathable nylon that will keep you warm in a downpour or a drizzle. The Torrentshell pants also have elastic waist bands for easy on/off and layering, an internal draw cord for a tight fit, and also has reflective trim for added visibility.
- Fully elasticized waistband has an internal drawcord for a secure fit
- Elasticized cuff at hem to keep cold and wet out
- Articulated knees
- Webbing loops inside hem attach tie-down straps
- Reflective logo on back leg and reflective taping down both outer side seams
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- 170 g (6 oz)