Like an ant, this 12' inflatable boat is small but strong - able to take on waves many times it's size!
The NRS E-120 is responsive and fun in whitewater and makes a great compact fishing boat. 17" tubes and 5'6"' width make the E-120 sporty but surefooted in technical water. Will seat up to 6 paddlers with optional third thwart. Heavy-duty Pennel OrcaÂ® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability. Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches. Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations. Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home. 14 2" D-rings and 6 EasyCarryÂ Handles make rigging and launching the E-120 a snap. Trouble-free LeafieldÂ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor. The NRS BATÂ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easlily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
Built outfitter tough, this may be the last boat the private boater will ever need to buy. 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
- Series: Expedition
- Length: 12'
- Width: 5' 6"
- Weight: 108 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 26" Stern Kick: 26"
- Number of Air Chambers: 7
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: Pennel Orca
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 48/1670
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 48/1670
- Number of D-rings: 14 Number of Handles: 6
- Center Compartment Width: 32"
- Suggested NRS Frame Width: 48"
- Maximum Frame Length: 64"
- Repair Kit: Yes
- Warranty: 10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial