Gibbon Slacklines are a great way to get outside and have a good time. You're not only having fun on the slackline when you use it, but you are also improving your balance and building core strength. The Slackline is fun for everyone, though. Just set it up short and increase the distance as your balance improves.
- Set it up anywhere between 10 and 82 feet (shorter is better to start)
- Color : RED
- 2 inches wide (50mm), for low mounting height and safe handling
- Ratchet systems makes set-up a breeze
- Includes a handy carry bag
- TÜV certified product. German Technical Inspection Association that works to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards
The original Gibbon line, the classic is perfect for the beginning to intermediate slackliner. Thick webbing makes it easy to learn yet allows enough bounce to perform tricks. TÜV certified. Includes instruction manual.