Unique in its class, the Backcountry Barn shelter’s single-wall construction affords amazingly spacious protection for up to five people in a relatively small package. Its easy-pitching, hooped design offers standing head clearance from end-to-end for most, and steep sidewalls expand livable space to its maximum potential. An included, detachable floor lets you adapt the interior for anything from covering a picnic table or storing group gear, to sleeping quarters or a remote race check-point/aid station.
- Easy Set-up: Straightforward design keeps set-up uncommonly easy for a tent of this size.
- Big and Livable: 74-in. (1.9 m) center height end-to-end and large windows at front and rear with awnings allow great ventilation in any weather.
- Stable: Advanced design and multiple guy points add security in windy conditions.
- Smart: Detachable, waterproof bathtub floor allows customized use of interior spaces.
- Compact: Advanced, single-wall design packs-down to the size of many 3-person tents.
- Additional Features: (8) mesh pockets, (3) internal lantern hooks, (1) door and two large windows for maximum ventilation, multiple guy-out points, front and rear awnings.