Trail running and walking shoe with high levels of comfort, breathability and performance. The patent pending Fascia-band on the 295 replicates the plantar fascia ligament to help aid propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue. Good underfoot cushioning makes the Roclite 295 ideal for hard surface tracks and trails.
- Traction: Fascia-Band sole design along with Inov-8's exclusive sticky rubber compound deliver superb mixed-terrain performance and traction.
- Dual-density Rocshoc midsoles provide ample shock absorption and memory retention.
- Medial and lateral posting in midsoles helps to control overpronation for a more natural gait and better stability.
- Midfoot polymer shanks add torsional rigidity for better stability and protection on rough terrain.
- Highly breathable 3D mesh uppers with synthetic leather reinforcements are durable, flexible and super lightweight.
- Uppers are treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) and anti-microbial finish for minimal water absorption, quick drying and odor control.
- High-strength, low-profile nylon webbing lacing system securely wraps insteps to help lock feet in place and reduce motion.
- Padded collars and low-cut heels provide protection and comfort around ankles; heel and tongue loops allow easier entry/exit.
- Rubber toe bands offer abrasion resistance and impact protection.
- Mesh linings offer ample breathability and wick away excess moisture for faster drying; anti-microbial treatment for odor control.
- Anti-microbially treated footbeds are removable for easy cleaning and feature inserts for enhanced shock-absorption and rebound.
*Inov-8 says: They run true to size.
Additional InformationClick here for sizing and fit information