The Camano is one of the world's most popular paddles for a low-angle paddling style. With its mid-sized blades, it offers the best balance of light swing weight and smooth forward strokes. Sized between the smaller Little Dipper and the larger San Juan, this is the paddle that is best suited for the widest range of padlers. The Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping to reduce arm fatigue.
* Light swing weight reduces fatigue
* Dihedral blade face and Asymmetrical design create a smooth forward stroke
* Best all around touring blade design
* Adjustable Ferrule System
* Size: 52x16cm, 20.5"x 6.3"
* 650 sq cm
* Fiberglass/Carbon blend
* Neutral Bent Shaft
* Adjustable Ferrule 0-75° Feather
* Two piece
* 964g (34oz) at 220cm.