The Hexagon backpacking wood stove folds to a slim compact size, requiring little space.
- Individual titanium panels are completely hinged and snap easily into place for quick set-up
- Durable titanium construction is able to endure long term heat without damage
- Conical shape focuses heat upward for quick efficient cooking
- Hinged access door can be opened or closed for air control and re-fueling
- NOTE: designed for cooking single entree meals. Cooking pots no larger than 1.5 liters are recommended
- Nylon carrying case included
- Unfolded dimensions: (H) 4" x (Bottom Diameter) 5" x (Top Diameter) 3"
- Folded dimensions: (H) 0.5" x (Bottom Diameter) 5"