- Three season, free standing, base/car camping tent with huge vestibule.
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Awning style vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Single door for each sleeping quarters with one oversized main vestibule
- Giant vestibule creates a garage-like acts as auxilary shelter and space to store gear, coolers, bikes or to dry out wet clothing.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Footprint extends beyond tent body as vestibule floor.
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 16 aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Color: Moss/Cream
Since the Wyoming Trail tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
||Wyoming Trail 4 Camp
|Fast Fly Weight