A smaller version of the Camano paddle, the Little Dipper is designed for smaller boaters and women. This highly popular touring paddle features small blades that pull easily through a stroke, putting less stress on joints. The neutral bent shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping to reduce arm fatigue.
* Small size blade
* Light swing weight of carbon fiber reduces fatigue
* Advanced blade design creates a smoth forward stroke
* Our most popular all around touring design
* Neutural bend naturally aligns wrists
* Balanced for precise control and comfort
* Immediate comfort and reduced strain
* Adjustable ferrule system
* Size:48 x 15 cm, 18.9" x 5.9"
* 550 sq cm
* Neutral bent shaft
* Adjustable Ferrule 0-75°
* Two piece
* 765g (27oz) at 220 cm